Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Great day at the gym. I was able to go almost 2 hours thanks to careful planning with Penny. My friend met me at the pool and gave me some tips on how to swim better and some good drills to practice. I even managed to IMPROVE my time by using my legs instead of the opposite. It wasn't drastic, just cutting 1 second off my time, but it's good progress.

Workout:

Swim: 1/2 hour class with Laura analyzing my stroke and drills. 1/2 hour my time. I swam 18 laps in 7:49 minutes. Pretty good compared to the competition at the triathlon. I'll be at the top of the swimming crowd for sure.

Upright Practice Bike: 11 miles, 35:25 minutes level 13-14. I was carrying on a conversation with my trainer the whole time so I wasn't able to fully concentrate on the workout, but it was still a pretty good time I think. I'm going to try and get it under 30 minutes though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home