Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sundays are my Rest Days. Judging from the way my workouts have been going in the past few weeks, I'm in major need of some encouragment. I was getting bored of the bike/swim/run workout every single day and am starting to put some fun yoga, pilates and strength classes in. I just have to try and not do ONLY classes even though they are so much more enjoyable. I love lifting weights probably because of the instant gratification of seeing results. But the tri is at the end of March and I have to make sure that my running and biking are under control. It's nice not to have the pressure to win, but I certainly want to make it across the finish line.

My body is feeling great. I have good muscle definition and am limber and I've ever been. So it's all good even if I can't get 6 days in every week. I'll be fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It makes me tired just reading about it. How long have you been doing yoga and how'd you get into it?

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home