Thursday, March 02, 2006

I ran into a friend at the Y today who gave me a great recommendation on where to buy a bike, offered to lend me her bike rack for race day and is going to meet with me next week in the pool to help me with my swimming problem! I'm very relieved. She used to be a competitive swimmer and was very generous about offering to spend some time with me in the pool helping me get ready. She does the one kick per pull technique that I desperately want to learn so I'm pretty excited. It was a good workout - cut short, as usual, but the fact that I have a crabby baby in childcare. But a good day.

Workout:

Upright Stationary Bike: 35 minutes, 11 miles, hill interval, level 12

Run: 12 minutes with warm up and cool down - mile sprint, 9 minutes. I need to start increasing my running speed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home